INVITATION TO APPLY
The Sobrato Family Foundation is excited to announce a capacity building training program structured to help nonprofit organizations and their leadership teams become even stronger in financial management. As part of our Thriving Nonprofit Sector program, this initiative will provide tailored assistance to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of financial operations. Please note that this program does not include funding for your organization’s operations. Applying for this program is optional and not tied to current or future funding.
Fiscal Management Associates, LLC (FMA), a nationally-known consulting firm that specializes in helping nonprofits build their fiscal management capacity, will deliver all workshops and provide all coaching services.
To be eligible for the program, a nonprofit must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a current grantee of the Sobrato Family Foundation
- Be a 501c3 public charity in good standing with executive operations based in Silicon Valley
- Have a paid, full-time permanent CEO/Executive Director, and at least one other paid staff
- Have an annual operating budget of at least $500,000
- Be ready and willing to actively participate in all program components
Attendance at all cohort activities (November 2016 – February 2017) is mandatory in order to participate.
*The application deadline has been extended to Friday, October 21, 2016 at 5pm PT. Click here to apply.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Huey at email@example.com or 415.202.6085.