FMA is a critical trainer to the nonprofit sector. We work with individuals, nonprofit boards of directors; executive, program, development, and human resources professionals; and foundation leadership and program officers. Our training courses are available in select open-enrollment formats and as customized solutions to build organization-internal and cohort-level capacity. Please contact Sarah Walker to inquire about a customized training that meets your needs.
Our events calendar lists all of our upcoming courses available to the general public. They include the Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional (CNAP) program, available in both online and in-person delivery, QuickBooks implementation for nonprofit organizations, free guided tours of the nonprofit financial management tools at StrongNonprofits.org, and more!
FMA training is designed to be:
- Accessible to individuals with a range of fiscal management expertise
- Outcome-oriented and driven by best practices
- Tailored to client needs based on real-life conditions
- Sensitive to client time constraints
- Fused with the latest technology
- Reasonably priced
FMA Customized Training
FMA courses can be custom-designed as a single event or as a multiple session program.
Sample workshop topics include:
- Scenario Planning and Decision-Making in the Current Economic Climate
- Fiduciary Responsibilities and Financial Management Duties of a Nonprofit Board of Directors
- Nonprofit Accountability and Transparency: How the IRS Form 990 Impacts a Nonprofit’s Public Profile
- Building Blocks to an Effective Budget Process
- Integrating Program Staff into an Organization’s Fiscal Management Efforts
- Making Life Easier by Using Your Accounting Software to its Fullest Capacity
- Implementing Effective Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional (CNAP)
- QuickBooks implementation for small nonprofits