Face it, you’d rather make sure your nonprofit is fulfilling its mission to your constituents than spending hours on fiscal management. Yet you know this aspect of your organization is vital. What’s the answer?
More and more, nonprofits are choosing to outsource their financial management functions. Working with the right partner will save your organization time and money, and increase your peace of mind in the process.
FMA tailors outsourcing to our client’s needs. We take the time to understand how you want outsourcing to impact your organization.
We invest the time it takes to ensure we have the right fit of professionals to match your organization’s culture, the cornerstone of a successful outsourcing relationship. It’s the primary reason we consider FMA Outsourcing clients family and they rarely leave!
- Offers three options: strategic; financial management and transactional
- Takes your financial management to best practice status, delivering timely, thorough and accurate reports
- Provides monthly, quarterly and annual dashboards that give the board and leadership an easy way to understand key financial, program and development data
- Saves you time and money
- Ensures clean and smooth audits, often reducing audit costs
- Brings the peace of mind and security that comes from knowing you are working with seasoned professionals