FMA Institute@Home Training
FMA Institute courses are regularly customized for single or multi-event learning opportunities for an organization or a designated cohort of nonprofits.
We often work with boards at retreats or provide training for multiple foundation grantees or program officers.
Driven by outcome-focused logic models, FMA Institute @Home courses address specific financial management challenges faced by foundations, nonprofits, or common cohorts.
Courses are delivered in person or via webinar. The FMA Institute often handles all administrative responsibilities around delivering the course, including the creation of the registration website, training room or virtual room management and, in the case of in-person training, food and amenities.
Sample FMA Institute @Home topics include:
- Scenario Planning and Decision-Making in the Current Economic Climate
- Fiscal Management Duties of a Not-for-Profit Board of Directors
- Preparing for the New IRS Form 990: Not-for-Profit Accountability and Transparency
- Building Blocks to an Effective Budget Process
- Integrating Program Staff into an Organization’s Fiscal Management Efforts
- Making Life Easier by Using Your Accounting Software to its Fullest Capacity
- Implementing Effective Fiscal Policies and Procedures