FUND E-Z Software
Consulting, Training and Implementation Services
The FMA Institute provides comprehensive FUND E-Z software training through the FMAInstitute@ home program, or implementations and consultations. Our focus is on the practical and efficient usage of FUND E-Z to maximize your organization’s fiscal operations and reporting capacities.
Trainings can be done one-on-one or in groups.
Customized Training via online or in person
For those wanting multiple staff trained at your organization, the FMA Institute offers tailored training, through in-person or webinar format, to meet your organization’s specific needs.
Talk to us to create a training package custom-designed for your organization’s needs.
- Training is available in 3- and 6- hour blocks taught via the web or in a classroom setting.
- For on-site training, you must provide the necessary equipment to facilitate the class.
- For pricing information or questions regarding FUND E-Z Training customized for your organization please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org.
*500 – 1000 miles from NYC requires 2-day minimum; 1000 miles or more from NYC requires 3-day minimum
Implementation Support Services
Via online or in person
Talk to us to create an implementation package custom-designed for your organization’s needs. We offer specialized consulting and implementation services for FUND E-Z.
An FMA consultant will work with you to customize services for your FUND E-Z software:
- Configuring the Chart of Accounts
- Supporting IT staff on network installation
- Customized reporting development
- Automating cost allocation plans and budgets
- Data conversion
Please contact email@example.com to discuss the services and pricing appropriate for your organization