REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
Download the application here: ccnsf-2016-rfa
The Coalition for Asian American Children and Families, Hispanic Federation, New York Urban League, with Asian American Federation and Black Agency Executives are pleased to announce the launch of the Communities of Color Nonprofit Stabilization Fund (CCNSF).
CCNSF aims to strengthen capacity in key areas of organization need, including:
- financial management and planning,
- evaluation and outcomes system development,
- leadership development,
- new program planning and development,
- strategy and organization development,
- MIS design and development,
- collaboration and strategic alliances
Awards of up to $35,000 will be made to organizations through a competitive application process. Eligible organizations must
- have tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code and have been incorporated as a non-profit for 3 years;
- be current in registration with the Charities Bureau of the NYS Office of the Attorney General;
- be a NYC-based, direct service organization that serves primarily NYC residents; experience serving and currently serving communities where 51% or more are people of color;
- demonstrated record of outreach to communities of color for recruitment of the executive director and members of the board of directors;
- have an operating budget of at least $150,00 with preference given to organizations with budgets under $2 Million;
- evidence of demonstrated commitment to equal employment opportunities and demonstrated commitment and capacity to deliver culturally competent services.
Interested organizations may apply to only one of three funding streams spearheaded by Coalition for Asian Children and Families, Hispanic Federation or New York Urban League.
Applications are due by September 30th, 2016 and can be downloaded right here.