Fiscal Management Associates, LLC. (FMA) is a growth-oriented management consulting firm dedicated to building the capacity of the social sector. With a wide range of nonprofit, philanthropy, and government clients across the country, FMA has offices in Oakland, New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. www.fmaonline.net
The FMA environment is progressive and continually nurtured by staff members’ personal creativity, interests and ideas. We are dedicated to making the world a better place through both teamwork and independent thought and action. We are 100% dedicated to helping nonprofits succeed at changing the world.
We seek a special person who not only carries the skills the job calls for, but equally important the commitment it takes to help nonprofits change the world for the better. Our values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, and diversity form our culture and our relationships, with clients and our colleagues.
FMA’s employees are encouraged and supported as they develop a broad range of skills through customized professional development and ongoing mentoring. We offer career enhancing work, competitive compensation, full benefits, and work-life balance. This is truly a great place to work.
The Program Associate will provide support for the firm’s training activities and support delivery of consulting services to our nonprofit client base. This position will be instrumental in coordinating various aspects of FMA’s external training services (including over 130 workshops annually), assisting with technical support associated with trainings and other operational and administrative duties to enhance the services provided to our clients.
FMA Training Services
- Coordinate and participate in internal planning and debriefing sessions for training events
- Communicate with funders and clients regarding training needs and event details
- Set-up event registration and track attendance
- Oversee logistics to ensure the seamless execution of training events: vet training sites, order and maintain supplies, prepare materials, coordinate mailings, and manage room set up and technology requirements
- Manage and troubleshoot technology platforms for in-person and online trainings
- Update customized web pages for clients participating in cohort training series
- Prepare and summarize training evaluation data
- Introduce ideas to increase organizational efficiencies and improved communication with clients
- Maintain and manage client set-up within our internal software systems
- Support monthly billing
- Coordinate meetings with FMA staff and clients
- Actively participate in team meetings, planning sessions, and professional development opportunities
- Associate’s degree or at least 2 years of relevant administrative experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with diverse stakeholders
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated interest in the social sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
FMA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. FMA will consider the employment of qualified applicants in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance in the San Francisco Administrative Code (Chapter 12T).