Position Title: Fiscal Specialist (Accounts Receivable)
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Job Summary: Responsible to record and analyze cash receipts
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Receipts & Receivables:
- Record all cash receipts in Fund EZ by the end of month.
- Deposit all monies received to bank.
- Maintain and organize cash receipts to our document management system DocStar.
- Assist with audit requests.
- Support G&C with administrative duties.
- Maintain and organize government contract.
- Maintain and update various NYC, NYS and federal contract portal sites.
- Support Grants during the contract procurement process.
- Print daily bank reports and clear checks in Fund EZ.
- Obtain and record copier and postage readings for UH and IG locations.
- Serve as back up to process and obtain credit card backup.
- Maintain Lease Agreements and other vendor contract agreements.
- Maintain journal entry and bank reconciliation binders.
- Provide other support, as needed.
- AA or BA with 2 years of relevant experience or High School Diploma with additional 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- A proven track record of maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.