SENIOR AUDITOR FOR NEW YORK ACCOUNTING AND CONSULTING FIRM IN THE NON PROFIT AND HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY!
Salary – $60 to $90K DOE!
Excellent Compensation and Benefits!
Prestigious New York Audit and Consulting firm looking for experienced Senior Auditors tin the non profit and health care industry. Candidate must be able and willing to work with clients throughout the tristate area. Limited out of town travel is required. Depending on your experience and background the responsibilities will include the following:
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to)
• Preparing audits in accordance with generally accepted government auditing standards and OMB circular A-133.
• Auditing employee benefits.
• Reviewing and displaying financial statements, management letters, and related items with client and board of directors.
• Performing audits of cost reports, including Consolidated Fiscal Reports (CFR) and RHCF-4 etc.
• Overseeing other auditors
• Analyzing correspondence and developing response to third party audits.
• Preparing nonprofit information returns (IRS form 990, New York and additional states) for clients
• Processing internal control reviews, flowcharting, and systems review.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Three (2) + years of experience in public accounting
• Experience with 990 is a big PLUS
• CPA or parts- passed is a PLUS
To apply, please send your resume in a word document as an attachment to: