FMA seeks an individual with a passion for nonprofit excellence. The FMA Senior Consultant will work with the FMA Outsourcing team to provide accounting services and be a strategic partner with our clients. The Senior Consultant reports to FMA Lead Consultants and Directors. As a senior role, this position participates in high level accounting/financial services and supervises, mentors, and helps train other FMA staff and/or client staff. FMA allows for a unique opportunity to create a flexible work environment.
- Delivers not-for-profit financial Outsourcing services. Services include, but are not limited to: budget development and cash flow planning, software implementation and training, senior level accounting services, and audit support packages.
- Represents the client during the audit process.
- May present to outside clients, Boards of Directors and FMA Team members on an as-needed basis.
- Participates in planning and case management activities when applicable.
- Attends, and, when appropriate, presents at appropriate training, conferences and networking events.
Education and Experience
- Four-year degree in Business Administration (or similar field) with a major in accounting required.
- Minimum of 3 years as an accountant in a nonprofit setting or Public Accounting.
- CPA preferred, but not required. However, this individual is expected to progress professionally towards obtaining a CPA certificate.
- Strong knowledge of Fund Accounting Software products, Excel and Microsoft Office.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
FMA strongly values the diversity of its workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.